- Restrictions. Other than permitted uses of Content as provided in Section 2 above, you may not (and you agree that you will not) reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, distribute, perform, or display any Content without first receiving our express written permission. You further agree not to, without first obtaining our express written permission, (a) use any of our trademarks as metatags on other websites, (b) use the Site in any manner that is illegal or impairs the operation of the Site or its availability or usage by others, and/or (c) display any part of the Site in frames (or any Content via in-line links). You further agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, and not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience including, without limitation, taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site. You further agree not to use any data mining, web crawlers, robots, cancelbots, spiders, Trojan horses, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Site except for customary search engines used in accordance with automated instructions directed to search engines and available on the Site.
- Payment. You agree to pay Promised Comforter Press for any purchases on the Site in accordance with the pricing and payment terms that Promised Comforter Press may issue from time-to-time. All amounts due are payable in U.S. dollars. If payment is made by a credit card and Promised Comforter Press does not receive payment from the applicable card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due immediately upon demand in guaranteed funds. The sale of merchandise will include sales tax if applicable. Purchases not subject to sales tax may be subject to use tax, and customers may be required to file use tax returns and pay use tax based on their state of residence. Customers should consult their respective state taxing authorities regarding their use tax reporting and payment obligations. Please view our Return Policy.
- Termination of Access to the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to, and/or use of, the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time, with or without notice and for any reason (or no reason), and you agree that if your authorization to access the Site is terminated, you will not thereafter access, or attempt to access, the Site, directly or indirectly.
- Third-Party Websites. We may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites and resources. We have no control over such websites and resources or the applicable privacy policies. You agree that Promised Comforter Press is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available through the third-party websites and Internet resources.
- Linking to the Site. We generally welcome links to the Site from other websites. However, if we demand that you not link to the Site, or any portion of the Site, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Site or such portion of the Site as directed in our demand, at any time after such demand is made.
- No Warranties. The Site is provided on an “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the Site including, without limitation, any errors or omissions with respect to any Content. You acknowledge and agree that you assume sole responsibility for ensuring that all Content is accurate and up to date. Further, we do not represent or warrant that any aspect of the Site will work properly or will be continuously available. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, SECURITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT WE AND/OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS KNOW, HAVE REASON TO KNOW, HAVE BEEN ADVISED, OR ARE OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT). FURTHERMORE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT). Some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties to be excluded or modified, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
- Release. In the event that you now or hereafter have a dispute with any person or entity arising from your use of the Site, you release Promised Comforter Press (and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, suppliers, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Whether or not you are a California resident, you waive and relinquish all rights and benefits under any legal principle with the similar effect of California Civil Code §1542 in any jurisdiction with respect to the release granted above in this Section 12.
- Modifications to the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, we may modify, suspend, discontinue, and/or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site (including without limitation any Content contained on the Site) at any time for any reason (or for no reason) and without notice or liability.